Would you hire Kim Kardashian as your lawyer?
People think it’s a joke but like wet socks on your feet, this ain’t no laughing matter.
Kim Kardashian is serious about becoming a lawyer and if she finishes, there’s no doubt she’ll find “high-ticket clients” to pay the heavy ransom fee that you know she’ll be demanding.
And guess what?
The eager opportunist won’t hire her based on her skill (at least not at the beginning), they’ll hire her b’cuz she’ll bring Godzilla-like visibility to any case she takes on.
Think about it.
Let’s say you found yourself on the wrong end of the law and you hired Kim K. to defend you…
Then let’s say she asked her legion of fans to “show support” for her latest client as you go through this barrage of interviews and courtroom appearances.
What would that mega-exposure do for you?
It’d depend on the nature of the case but it’s easy to picture dozens of opportunities swing open based on the borrowed visibility alone.
That’s why you need to become an author.
You won’t get the same mega-influence that Kim-K has but you can quickly become a celebrity in your industry by writing a book that launches your stardom.
If you’re interested in following Kim-K’s journey towards passing the bar, turn on TMZ…
If you’re interested in writing a book, The Write Way To Sell has the best system to do it (plus a buncha stories like this one) to keep you entertained along the way.
- The perfect outcome for your book that you should be shooting for (95% of authors get this wrong and that’s why they’re books FLOP)
- Fool-proof methods for coming up with a book title that sparks conversations.
- The 7 elements that need to go on your book cover.
- How to build a team to help you research and write your book
- 7 Steps to building a “Leak-Free” outline
- How to write your entire book without slaving for months in front of your computer
- The 10-Day Viral Book Launch Sequence
- How to use your book launch to attract mass leads into your business
- The 3-Day Payday promotion that turns those leads into buyers for your business (templates all included)
The Write Way To Sell has a total 4.9 out of 5 rating and is now available on Amazon.
Click here to get it.
Fair disclosure: it’s my book 😊